Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Voting!

You guys!

I know it has been a million years since I last posted, but I just gotta share something great. We have moved to New Hampshire since the time I last posted, and I voted this morning. The polls were packed yet orderly and efficient, and required voter ID!

No one protested. No one made a fuss. Everyone seemed happy to show ID to establish the validity of their vote. We showed ID and had our names checked on entry, and then upon exit had our names crossed off a similar list: they tracked both entry and exit. I daresay the people New Hampshire are happy to deter voter fraud by these checks. Which didn't add any time worth mentioning, and in the case of check-in the ID actually made the process faster because the worker already had our names visible in hand rather than having to ask about spelling, etc.

And has anyone else noticed The Oddities of Election Year Gasoline Prices besides myself?

Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment