Here are some bulleted points, explained in detail at the source.
- It boosts spending and deficits the next two years (at least)
- It vastly exaggerates spending cuts which are actually next to nonexistent
- It relies almost entirely on tax hikes
- It cuts the annual deficit far less than claimed (doesn't even begin to address the total debt)
- It creates a new entitlement without adequate means to pay for it (though they ignore that Obamacare also fits that bill in spades, the one referred to is public preschool)
- Boosts taxes on the middle class, at a time the middle class are cutting expenses left and right