Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Explanation

Do you ever have times when you can't keep up with everything? We're experiencing one of those times in our home right now. We are all sick except for the littlest. That, combined with some major deadlines and preparations and then travel are going to keep me from posting regularly. Fear not! I will be back and I'm sure I'll still post at least intermittently.

Meanwhile, I challenge you to a headline comparison game. Look at the headlines on conservative news sites and compare them with traditional media headlines at the same time. Conservative news sites' links you can find on the side bar, and I imagine you'll have no problem finding CNN, NBC, MSNBC, Washington Post, the New York Times and the like for the other end. What do you notice?


No comments:

Post a Comment