- My home value rises.
- Gas is back under $2/gallon and America achieves a perfectly feasible energy independence.
- Food and other products stop increasing in price.
- The economy grows at a modest 4% or even more rubust 6% instead of the tepid one point something percent we've got now.
- The TSA doesn't give Americans grief.
- America's deficit is under control or at least stagnated, not this $1T additional annual deficit thing we've got now.
- The American people do research and vote for candidates committed to fiscal responsibility in Washington, then vote them out if they break their promises to their constituents.
- The growth of government doesn't exceed the growth of the private sector paying for it as we've experienced recently.
- Taxes go down to create a more business-friendly, job-creating environment in the United States.
- Taxes go down so federal revenue goes up again. As always happens.
- States get their budgets and spending under control too.
- People move out of poverty upward by their own efforts and a government more committed to training programs than permanent hand-out programs.
- Our entitlement programs are reorganized to make them sustainable for the future without chaining our descendants by limiting their economic freedom.
- The American Dream lives again.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I'm dreaming of the day that