Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coulter on Akin

I'll admit I didn't follow the whole Akin flap closely at the beginning. If you're like me, then this is the only link you need to read. Ann Coulter calls on him to step down and explains why! In short, if he loves his country more than self or even his party's platform more than self, he ought to recognize that chances are better of replacing Claire McCaskill with someone else. Like someone Palin-endorsed rather than Demcrat-endorsed as himself.

1 comment:

  1. This ... outraged me, I totally agree that he should stand down to save face and to save the party... by standing down he would have a chance to clarify what he meant to say without burning down the rest of the party with him. I saw all the new ammo the Democrats got from that and it makes my stomach churn.

    ReplyDelete