Here is an article written by Sarah Palin in the Wall Street Journal, talking about cronyism as it exists among Congressional politicians across the board - and what we can do about it!
1. Transparency laws in Congress
2. Freedom of Information Act on Congress
3. Making Insider trading illegal
4. Stricter rules governing lobbyists - for example no nepotism between Congress and lobbyists
5. No campaign donations while Congress is in session
And her closing paragraph:
"This call for real reform must transcend political parties. The grass-roots movements of the right and the left should embrace this. The tea party's mission has always been opposition to waste and crony capitalism, and the Occupy protesters must realize that Washington politicians have been "Occupying Wall Street" long before anyone pitched a tent in Zuccotti Park."
She's absolutely right!